Source of Protein (3g/100ml)
Naturally Low in Fat,
Saturated Fat and Sodium
(Contains all the 9 essential amino acids)
Source of Dietary Fibre,
Vitamin A & D
Made with non-GMO
|Protein (g)||3.1g||3.0g||1.5g - 2.5g||0.4g - 0.6g||0.2g - 1.0g|
|Dietary Fibre (g)|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||-||1.5g||-||0.3g||0.8g - 1.5g|
Being at the forefront of the soya milk industry in Malaysia, it is our commitment to continue promoting the health and wellness of Malaysian consumers. Under the Soya Nutrition Unit, the Women Community Health Initiative is inaugurated to promote women's health and well being.
The health benefits of soya have been studied extensively for 30 years. Not only soya is anutritious food that can be easily incorporated into our diet to provide health benefits, consumption of soya as part of a healthy diet, has been shown in numerous studies to reduce the risk of breast cancer, coronary heart disease, osteoporosis and alleviate hot flashes during menopause.
- Gout is caused by high uric acid levels in your blood. Extra uric acid can form crystals build-up around your joints, causing swelling and pain.
- High uric acid may be the result of diet high in purines or simply your body produces too much. Therefore, experts often recommend reducing the consumption of purine rich animal protein to reduce risk of recurrent gout attacks. Contrary to common belief, soya food have only moderate amount of purines and studies have found that soya food does not increase risk of gout.
- The Singapore Chinese Health Study that was conducted among 50,000 adults in Singapore and published in 2015 found those who consumed the most soya products were at lower risk of gout than those who ate the least.
In a joint report, the American Institute For Cancer Research and the World Cancer Research Fund suggested that there was better survival among women with breast cancer who:
(a) have a healthy body weight,
(b) are physically active,
(c) eat foods containing dietary fiber,
(d) eat foods containing soya,
(e) or have lower fat or saturated fat intake.
- Many studies suggest that soya may help protect against breast cancer especially in the Asian populations.
- In 2020, a large study among 300,000 Chinese women with data from the China KadoorieBiobank Study, over a 10-year follow up period, showed no evidence of association between soya food intake and increased breast cancer risk. A dose-response meta-analysis of 8 prospective studies along with this study (total of 631,498 women) found that higher amount of soya intake might provide reasonable benefits for the prevention of breast cancer.
During the first 6 months of breastfeeding, you need more protein to help your body recover from pregnancy and support breast milk production.
Soya Milk is a high-quality plant protein food - a complete protein & easily digested.
A complete protein contains all the 9 essential amino acids, which our body cannot produce and must come from food. Soya is one of the very few plant-based protein that is a complete protein.
Calcium is taken from your bones during breast milk production to supply to our baby's calcium needs.
Calcium-fortified Soya Milk is one of the good sources of calcium
Getting enough calcium is important to help strengthen your bones and prevent bone loss. Vitamin D also helps with calcium absorption.
We are working in collaboration with hospitals and non profit organizations such as Cancer Research Malaysia in raising awareness and making a difference in breast cancer.
Breast cancer & prevention from
Professor Datin Paduka Teo Soo Huang,
Chief Scientific Officer from Cancer Research Malaysia
Breast Cancer initiatives on Homesoy Soya Milk by
Soo Sek Yow, Head of Soya Nutrition Unit
“HOMESOY” denotes home-style recipe, naturalness and authentic.
It is a wholesome beverage for the whole family.
We are made with Canadian soya beans
For those who are vegan & lactose intolerant
Our production technology and aseptic environment resulted in no need for chemical additives or preservatives
The brand name " denotes the meaning of warmth and family The brand icon - 'soya in a bowl' denotes naturalness, wholesome and home style recipe HOMESOY is available in all major supermarkets, retail outlets, food courts, food kiosks in major towns.
Get in touch